RD8000 Marker Locator
- Radiodetection RD8000M Precision Marker Locator deliver fast, accurate marker locating as well as the ability to locate cables and pipes.
- Radiodetection’s range of precision locators builds on the high-performance and ergonomics of the RD7000®+ and RD8000® platforms, and is aimed at locate professionals and utility companies who need to detect utility RF (Radio Frequency) markers (also known as EMS or Omni-marker™) alongside buried infrastructure.
- Featuring TruDepth™, Radiodetection’s unique automatic depth measurement system, and a combined utility and marker locating mode, the marker locator range delivers faster and more accurate surveys.
- The built-in GPS option, allows customers to conveniently add positional data to their survey measurements without the need to carry additional equipment. Alternatively all units feature Bluetooth® to allow automatic linkage with an external GPS device. RD8000 models offer easy retrieval of saved measurements via USB and export into common file formats such as KML for Google Earth.
- Monitoring usage, improving best practice and providing proof of work done is enabled by the automatic data logging on selected models. Every second, key locator parameters are saved into the unit’s non removable internal memory.
- Up to one year of saved data can be retrieved and analyzed by connecting via USB to a PC running RD Manager, the software companion to the marker locator range. On GPS models there is the added benefit of recording survey locations.
- Adopting the Radiodetection range is straightforward as it utilizes the same screens and operations as the established RD7000+ and RD8000 ranges, and can be used with any of their accessories or transmitters*
* some RD8000PTLM frequencies requires the use of a Tx10B transmitter
A wide range of accessories are available to enhance the performance and to add extra functionality.
Click the link below or copy and paste it into your browser to download the latest version of the Operation Manual
Documents may not be copied, reproduced, transmitted, modified or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of Radiodetection Ltd.Note that Operation Manuals and all their contents are subject to change. Radiodetection products are under continuous development. Radiodetection Ltd reserves the right to modify the product without notice and some product changes may have taken place after this user manual was published.
Contact your local Radiodetection office or dealer, or visit www.radiodetection.com for the latest products and service information.