Introduction to RD Manager OnlineFollow
About RD Manager Online
RD Manager Online is a Radiodetection program for Microsoft® Windows® and is compatible with all RD7200 and RD8200 Precision locators.
NOTE: RD Manager Online does not support any other precision locator.
Once installed onto your PC or laptop, RD Manager Online can be used to:
- Register your products to extend your locator or transmitter warranty to a total of 3 years.
- Update the software of your locators.*
- Update the locator’s configuration settings.
- Setup custom frequencies. **
- Enable or Disable StrikeAlert™.
- Perform an eCert™ calibration and print a Radiodetection Calibration Certificate.
- Retrieve the latest factory calibration data to print a copy of the latest Radiodetection Calibration Certificate.
- Set the Calibration Due date (CALSafe™).**
- Export usage logs to CSV. (RD8200G only)
* Requires registration and an active internet connection.
** Compatible models only.
Microsoft Windows 10
A live Internet connection is required to take advantage of some RD Manager Online features.
A spare USB port and a USB type C cable are required to connect the locator to the PC.
Administrator privileges are required to install RD Manager Online.
NOTE: To ensure a reliable connection use a 1m, or shorter, USB 2.0 High Speed compliant cable from a reputable manufacturer. Such cables are generally marked or specified as 28AWG/1P + 24AWG/2C or 28AWG/1PR + 24AWG/2C.
If you have a problem in getting your PC to recognise your locator:
- Disconnect all other USB powered devices attached to your PC
- Try another USB port on your PC
- Try a different USB lead