Registering your gC.A.T4Volgen
If required you can register your C.A.T locator using the C.A.T Manager app.
To register you C.A.T locator:
- Select the menu icon on the top right corner of the home screen
- Select Register C.A.T
- The C.A.T registration screen will appear
- To register the last C.A.T connected to the app click on the Register – Serial:10/C4xxxx-x and skip to step 8
To register an unknown/unpaired C.A.T you can press the SCAN BARCODE button to use your device camera
- Point the camera at the serial number barcode of the C.A.T you wish to register. This can be found on the label above the battery compartment.
- Hold the camera at around 10cm from it, ensuring the barcode is inside the clear box
When the barcode has been acquired, the C.A.T Manager mobile app will display a solid picture with the full serial number decoded at the bottom of it
- Press the X icon at the screen’s top right corner to re-scan the barcode or press the Ö icon to proceed with the registration
- Check the details and press CONFIRM REGISTRATION
- The system will confirm if the registration was successful or not