The CAT Manager Online system is an internet based remote management tool that enables near real-time usage monitoring of gC.A.T4 and Genny4 fleets, helping to drive best practice.
To take fully advantage of the C.A.T Manager online system the following components are required:
- gCA.T4 locator updated to the latest software (2.11 or higher)
- Genny4 transmitter
- A compatible Android or Apple device with C.A.T Manager online app installed and a live data connection
- PC or other computing devices with a live internet connection and with the Chrome internet browser installed
- USB 2.0, or higher standard, A-Male to Mini-B, mini to USB link cable
- A valid Radiodetection Portal Account
Read more about how to identify your gC.A.T4 software and Android or iOS compatibility here.