Using the Usage Overview screenFollow
- Choose how to summarise the data: by Areas and Depots or Accounts and Contracts (Pro and Advanced only)
- Use the filters to narrow down to the desired subset
- If the table shows any results, click on any row to show the overview summary
- Hover with the mouse on the expanded data, the summary window will display a more detailed summary for the survey highlighted in yellow.
- Click on the survey to select it and lock the summary view screen. The row will be highlighted in orange
- Click on the left arrow, which activates when a survey is selected, to navigate to the C.A.T scans overview screen for the day selected
Mode usage scoring feedback
The C.A.T Manager online system provides a visual feedback on the overall, daily or survey, C.A.T mode usage using a traffic light style colour scoring.
Each mode overall use (duration) is compared to the overall usage during the specific survey or day. Colour scoring follows the following table.
NOTE: The scoring feedback provided by the C.A.T Manager online system is intended to be used for reference only. It cannot be used as an indication of the true performance of the operators and the quality of their surveys
Genny signal scoring feedback
The C.A.T Manager online system provides a visual indication if a Genny signal, with a strength above 10% of the full scale on the display, was received or not
This rule is used to score High Frequency and Low Frequency Genny duration in the table and Good Genny (HF Genny + LF Genny) in the summary window.
NOTE: The scoring feedback provided by the C.A.T Manager online system is intended to be used for reference only. It cannot be used as an indication of the true performance of the operators and the quality of their surveys.
Using the C.A.T Dashboard Usage overview screen - Example
Let’s assume you want to review one specific operator
- Select a date range and C.A.T operator’s name.
- Select the C.A.T Serial Number you want to review and expand the data.
- Hover with the mouse on the expanded rows in the table overview to review usage.
On the 06/12/2018, C.A.T operator Martin Barry, belonging to Western Drive depot of the Bristol area, was using C.A.T serial number 10/C4EN03-2131. He completed 3 surveys.
Looking in more detail at the highlighted survey above we can see (left to right) that on that day the C.A.T operator:
- In survey 1
- completed 10 different scans
- was averaging 19 seconds per scan
- he had 0 swing warnings
- used the locator for 3 minutes and 10 seconds in total
- used Genny for 1 minute 58 seconds in total – green score (55% of the total time)
- used Power for 0 minutes 26 seconds in total – green score (27% of the total time)
- used Radio for 0 minute 20 seconds in total – orange score (12% of the total time)
- used Avoidance for 26 seconds in total – red score (6% of the total time)
- Low frequency Genny signal duration.
- High frequency Genny signal duration.