Introduction to C.A.T. ManagerFollow
About C.A.T Manager
C.A.T Manager is a Radiodetection product support program for Microsoft® Windows, and is compatible with all models of C.A.T4™. Once installed onto your PC or laptop, C.A.T Manager can be used to:
All C.A.T4 products
- Update the C.A.T4 Software
- Update the C.A.T4 Configuration Settings
- Perform an eCert™ and print a Certificate
- Retrieve the latest factory calibration data to create a Certificate
Additionally, for eC.A.T4 and gC.A.T™ series products only:
- Retrieve logged usage data and export them as CSV files
- Set the Calibration Due date
- Personalise the connected unit with Plant Number and Free Text Fields
Additionally, for gC.A.T4 series products:
- Produce Google Earth (*.KML) files
Microsoft Windows XP or higher.
A live Internet connection is required to take advantage of some C.A.T Manager features.
A spare USB port and a Mini-USB cable are required to connect a C.A.T4 unit to the PC. A certified USB 2.0 compliant cable is required.
gC.A.T4 locators are capable of geo-datalogging and will require installation of Google Earth. For more information about Google Earth installation, system requirements and operation go to the website https://www.google.com/earth/
To view .XLS and .XLSX files it may be necessary to install Microsoft Excel.
To view the Software Licence Agreement and Privacy Statement, it will be necessary to install a PDF reader
After running the C.A.T Manager installation, you must complete USB driver installation. You can then opt to create a C.A.T Manager account to take full advantage of advanced features.