LCD with auto back-light
Optional Lithium-Ion battery pack
USB connector (inside the battery compartment)
9. Power key : Switches the unit on and off. Opens the locator menu
10.Frequency key : Selects frequency. Closes sub-menu.
11.Up and down arrows : Adjusts the locator signal gain. Scrolls through the menu options.
12.Antenna key : toggles Peak, Peak+, Null, Broad Peak and Guidance modes. Opens a sub-menu.
13. Indicates the signal strength and Peak marker
14. Signal strength: Numerical indication of signal strength.
15. Null / Proportional Guidance arrows: Indicates the location of the line relative to the locator.
16. Battery icon: Indicates the battery level
17. Gain readout
18. Volume icon: Displays the volume level
19. Radio Mode: Indicates when Radio Mode is active.
20. Power Mode: Indicates when Power Mode is active.
21. Accessory indicator: Indicates when an accessory is connected.
22. A-Frame icon: Indicates when the A-Frame is connected.
23. Frequency / current / menu readout.
24. Antenna mode icon: Indicates antenna selection: Peak, Null, Peak+ and Guidance Mode (model dependent).
25. Sonde icon: Indicates that the signal source is from a sonde.
26. Line icon: Indicates that the signal source is from a line.
27. Compass indicator: Shows the direction of the located cable relative to the locator.
28. Transmitter standby indicator.
30. GPS Status icon (GPS models only): One bar indicates that GPS is active. 3 bars indicates that the GPS has locked to the GPS satellite system.
31. GPS Signal quality icon (GPS models only): Indicates the quality of the signal being received