RD7000+ System OverviewFollow
RD7000+ Universal Precision Pipe and RF Marker locator
10. Power key : Switches the unit on and off. Opens the locator menu.
11. Frequency key: Selects frequency. Closes submenu.
12. Up and down arrows : Adjusts the signal gain. Scrolls through the menu options.
13. Antenna key : With antenna folded up, toggles peak, combined peak/null and null (PL and TL models) modes. With antenna folded down, toggles marker and combined (marker/line) modes. Opens a submenu.
14. Graph key : Send Survey measurements.
15. Transmitter key : not used.
Locator screen icons
16. Indicates the signal strength and peak marker.
17. Signal strength: Numerical indication of signal strength.
18. Peak / Proportional arrows: Indicates the location of the line relative to the locator.
19. Battery icon: Indicates the battery level.
20. Volume icon: Displays the volume level.
21. Fault-Find arrows (PL and TL models only).
22. Radio Mode: Indicates when Radio Mode is active.
23. Power Mode: Indicates when Power Mode is active.
24. Accessory indicator: Indicates when an accessory is connected.
25. A-Frame icon: Indicates when the A-Frame is connected.
26. Operating mode indicator.
27. Bluetooth icon: Indicates status of Bluetooth connection. Flashing icon means pairing is in progress. Solid icon indicates an established connection is active.
28. Antenna mode icon: Indicates antenna selection: Peak, Null and combined Peak/Null.
29. Sonde icon: Indicates that the signal source is from a sonde (DL, PL and TL models).
30.Line icon: Indicates that the signal source is from a line.
31. Compass/Marker mode indicator: Shows the direction of the located cable relative to the locator. Also used as a graphical indication for Marker mode active.
32. Current / depth indicator.