RD7000+ System: Tx-1, Tx-5 and Tx-10 Transmitter OverviewFollow
3. Removable accessory tray.
4. D-cells battery holder.
5. Optional Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack.
6. Power key : Switches the unit on and off. Opens the transmitter menu.
7. Frequency key : Selects frequency. Menu navigation key.
8. Up and down arrows : Adjusts the output signal level. Scrolls through the menu options.
9. Measure key : Used to take voltage and impedance measurements. Opens a sub menu.
Transmitter screen icons
10. Battery icon: Indicates the battery level.
11. Alphanumeric description of selected operation mode.
12. Standby icon: Appears when the transmitter is in Standby Mode.
13. Output level: Displays transmitter output power.
14. Accessory or Measurement indicators: Indicates if an accessory is connected or if measure mode is active.
15. DC icon: Appears when the transmitter is powered from a DC source.
16. Induction indicator: Appears when the transmitter is in Induction Mode.
17. A-Frame (Tx-5(B) or Tx-10(B) only): Indicates when the transmitter is in Fault-Find Mode.
18. CD Mode indicator (Tx-10(B) only): Indicates that the transmitter is in Current Direct Mode. For use with RD8000 locators.
19. Voltage warning indicator: Indicates that the transmitter is outputting potentially hazardous voltage levels.
20. Volume icon: Displays the volume level.
21. Pairing icon (Tx-5B or Tx-10B only. For use with compatible RD8000 locators.
22. Bluetooth icon (Bluetooth Tx models): Indicates status of Bluetooth connection. A flashing icon means pairing is in progress. For use with compatible RD8000 locators.