Locator keypad functions
12. Power key : Switches the unit on and off. Opens the locator menu
13.Frequency key : Selects frequency. Closes sub-menu.
14.Up and down arrows : Adjusts the locator signal gain. Scrolls through the menu options.
15.Antenna key : toggles Peak, Peak+, Null and Guidance modes. Opens a sub-menu.
Locator screen icons
16. Indicates the signal strength and Peak marker
17. Signal strength: Numerical indication of signal strength.
18. Null / Proportional Guidance arrows: Indicates the location of the line relative to the locator.
19. Battery icon: Indicates the battery level
20. Gain readout
21. Volume icon: Displays the volume level
22. Radio Mode: Indicates when Radio Mode is active.
23. Power Mode: Indicates when Power Mode is active.
24. Accessory indicator: Indicates when an accessory is connected.
25. A-Frame icon: Indicates when the A-Frame is connected.
26. Frequency / current / menu readout.
27. Antenna mode icon: Indicates antenna selection: Peak, Null, Peak+ and Guidance Mode (model dependent).
28. Sonde icon: Indicates that the signal source is from a sonde.
29. Line icon: Indicates that the signal source is from a line.
30. Compass indicator: Shows the direction of the located cable relative to the locator.
31. Transmitter standby indicator.
32. Depth readout.