RD7200 System: Tx-5 and Tx-10 Transmitters OverviewFollow
TX-5 and TX-10 Transmitters
TX-10 and TX-5
3. Removable accessory tray.
4. D-cells battery holder.
5. Optional Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack.
6. Power key: Switches the unit on and off. Opens the transmitter menu.
7. Frequency key : Selects frequency. Menu navigation key.
8. Up and down arrows : Adjusts the output signal level. Scrolls through the menu options.
9. Measure key : Used to take voltage and impedance measurements. Opens a sub menu.
Transmitter screen icons
10. Battery icon: Indicates the battery level.
11. Alphanumeric description of selected operation mode.
12. Standby icon: Appears when the transmitter is in Standby Mode Output level: Displays transmitter output power.
13. Output level: Displays transmitter output power
14. Accessory or Measurement indicators: Indicates if an accessory is connected or if measure mode is active
15. DC icon: Appears when the transmitter is powered from a DC source
16. Induction indicator: Appears when the transmitter is in Induction Mode
17. A-Frame (Tx-5 or Tx-10 only): Indicates when the transmitter is in Fault-Find Mode
18. Voltage warning indicator: Indicates that the transmitter is outputting potentially hazardous voltage levels
19. Volume icon: Displays the volume level