TX-5 and TX-10 Transmitters: Features overviewFollow
TX-5 and TX-10 Transmitters
TX-10 and TX-5 Transmitters
3. Removable accessory tray.
4. D-cells battery holder.
5. Optional Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery pack.
6. Bluetooth module antenna (Model dependant).
7. Power key : Switches the unit on and off. Opens the transmitter menu.
8. Frequency key : Selects frequency. Menu navigation key.
9. Up and down arrows : Adjusts the output signal level. Scrolls through the menu options.
10. Measure key : Used to take voltage and impedance measurements. Opens a sub menu.
Transmitter screen icons
11. Battery icon: Indicates the battery level.
12. Alphanumeric description of selected operation mode.
13. Standby icon: Appears when the transmitter is in Standby Mode.
14. Output level: Displays transmitter output power.
15. Accessory or Measurement indicators: Indicates if an accessory is connected or if measure mode is active.
16. DC icon: Appears when the transmitter is powered from a DC source.
17. Induction indicator: Appears when the transmitter is in Induction Mode.
18. A-Frame (Tx-5 or Tx-10(B) only): Indicates when the transmitter is in Fault-Find Mode.
19. CD Mode indicator Tx-10B only. Indicates that the transmitter is in Current Direction Mode.
20. Voltage warning indicator: Indicates that the transmitter is outputting potentially hazardous voltage levels.
21. Volume icon: Displays the volume level.
22. Pairing icon (Tx-10B model only): Appears when the transmitter and locator are connected via iLOC.
23. Bluetooth icon (Tx B model only): Indicates status of iLOC connection. A flashing icon means pairing in progress.