Registering your products for extended warrantyFollow
The extended warranty screen, allows you to register your Precision Locators and TX transmitters to extend your warranty to a total of 3 years.
To see this screen you need to Sign In into your account.
Register: Register your products.
Delete: Allows you to delete registered products (in case you made a mistake).
About Extended Warranty: Provides access to our warranty terms and conditions.
Registering your products
You can extend the warranty period to a total of 3 years by registering your product within 3 months of purchase.
To register your product you need to locate the serial number of your products:
- For a locator this can be found on the label next to the battery compartment.
- For a transmitter this can be found inside the battery cavity.
Follow these steps:
- Press Register
- Select your purchased date (as shown by your invoice).
- Enter the serial number, commencing with 10/
NOTE: If you have a locator connected, its serial number will automatically appear in the box
- Press Register to complete the registration or Close to exit
NOTE: Products registered using the Radiodetection Online Portal (https://portal.radiodetection.com) are not visible in the RD Manager Online Extended warranty list. This is normal